Thursday, May 24, 2012

This and that.



Hi there.
Since the last time there has been life on this blog many things have happened and been made. I've finished the school I was in (Hússtjórnarskólinn) and got 9,11 (10 being the highest) average grade! Really happy about that.
 I have tons of projects I did there to show but I will dot that over a long time. Good way to fill up some posts in the future.




I'm working on three things right now, but only showing you one today. I'm crocheting a crazy looking blanket. It's from Icelandic crochet book called Þóra and the blanket is called Sjónarhóll (The house Pippi Longstocking lives in) I'm putting a little twist on the blanket by making different squares that in the book.




And I'm starting a new job on Tuesday. Really exciting.
Until next time.

-sunshine.




No comments: