Saturday, February 25, 2012

Parent's dinner Part.1

Last night, at my school there was a dinner party. We, the girls from the kitchen group prepared lots of great food for our parent's and friends. I invited my mother-in-law and my grandmother-in-law.
My group. I'm the teeny tiny one.
After the dinner, we went upstairs to look at all the things the student's had made the first 7 weeks of school.
Linen for cribs. Mine is in front. My Dream Palace.
Crazy Quilt.
Yes. I like purple.
Hand-Felted scarves.
Mine is the beige one with the blues.

Baby hat, mittens and socks.
I made the purple set up front.
Felted scarves and lopi-shoes.

Tons of classic wool socks.
 
This is enough for today.
I have lots of more pictures from last night that will go in part 2.

-Sunshine

2 comments:

Jóhanna :D said...

geggjað hjá þér :D þú ert bara snillingur :D Þú munt fá pöntunarlista yfir barnaföt þegar að ég verð preggó ;) hehe

Sunshine said...

totally skvís =) elska að prjóna barnaföt =)