Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes



From now on this blog will be in english.

So, if there's anyone new looking at my pretty little blog, here's a recap.
I'm currently studying at Hússtjórnarskólinn, my best translation would be the "Housewife's School". At this school I'm learning all kinds of useful things, such as cooking and baking, knitting is a subject (although I'm not learning that much, just enjoying knitting), embroidery and sewing, weaving on a loom and soon I'll be learning how to crochet as well. Oh and of course cleaning, all upcoming housewives know that "a clean home is a happy home".


This is the lopi-sweater I'm knitting in school. 


My wool childrens blanket on the loom. There is another one underneeth mine.

The blankets I've made. The brown and purple one is the first one I did.


Hope you like my little cutsie blog.
(i really like the changes)
 untilnext-

Sunshine

No comments: